Celebrate Black History
By Emily Webb . January 2, 2021
February is Black History Month, and we have multiple ways to commemorate the heritage of African Americans and learn more about this important history.
- Get involved at these events and historic sites.
- Plan a road trip to places all over the South.
- Meet the girl who brings Black history to life for others.
- Enjoy these reads for all ages.
- Support Black-owned businesses.
- Test your knowledge with our quiz.
- Learn more with these virtual classes from KidPass.