Welcome to the first-ever all-digital issue of Atlanta Parent!
Our May issue is a little different, but our goal hasn’t changed – to bring you up-to-date parenting ideas, inspiration and fun things to do with your family.
In this issue you can find:
- One Atlanta mom’s reflections on what she and her family have learned during the challenges of COVID-19.
- Moms around Atlanta share how they’re dealing with COVID-19 and they shared their favorite go-to meals, solutions for keeping kids busy and more.
- Summer Camp Guide and the current status of camps
- Empowering Students with Learning Differences (Sponsored Content)
- Tons of Scavenger Hunt Ideas, Virtual Playdates, Outdoor Fun and more
- Bring Your Favorite Book Characters to Life and more!
Atlanta Parent is working hard to be here for you and keep you “in the know” with everything from tips on working from home to backyard games and the best virtual activities for kids. If you think it’s important to help support local businesses in our community, please consider helping Atlanta Parent at this time. We rely upon our readers to support our advertisers because they are the reason we are able to bring Atlanta Parent to you. It’s a great way to help Atlanta Parent and the work we do.