Five Things to Do with a Toy Car
By Atlanta Parent Editorial . July 10, 2014
Kids have so many of these little vehicles and here are some creative ways to have even more fun with them.
1. Tire painting: dip wheels in paint and then roll the car over paper. The more cars and colors the more fun it can be.
2. Use painter’s tape: create a maze on your floor or driveway and race the car through the maze.
3. Tape a marker: to the front or back then push the car around on pieces of paper to make a drawing.
4. Use paper towel tubes: to create tunnels for toy cars. Attach them to boxes, doors or walls and see how many fun paths the car can take.
5. Use an old tissue box: create an imaginary gas station. Cover the box with construction paper and insert a straw through the box. Decide on a price for your gas and fill up your cars.
Check out more ideas on what to do with a toy car here.
Check out the other 65 Days of Summer Fun ideas here.