Best Kid-Friendly Takeout and Delivery in Atlanta
Give yourself a break after a day of homeschooling and entertaining the kids, plus support our restaurants with takeout and delivery.
Call ahead or check websites or social media feeds for updates, as some stores may have limited hours.
- Alessio’s Restaurant & Pizzeria has curbside pickup or get it delivered with Uber Eats or DoorDash.
- Alon’s Bakery is offering pickup or delivery through Uber Eats for dinner packages, baked goods and more.
- Order Ammazza with Postmates for pizzas and pastas, and they even offer vegan options.
- Applebee’s delivers, offers Carside To Go or pickup. This restaurant has multiple locations across Atlanta.
- Barcelona Wine Bar is offering their tapas and other items for takeout, while kids can get chicken fingers or pasta.
- Kids can choose from tacos, quesadillas and more from bartaco, while you get tacos, rice bowls, tuna poke and more.
- Bell Street Burritos offers curbside pickup or delivery at all three of their locations.
- Order Blaze Pizza online or through the app, DoorDash or Postmates. Choose from pizzas, sides, desserts and more, and check their online specials.
- Get Blue Moon Pizza delivered or for pickup. They have wings, pizza, sandwiches and more.
- Bocado is offering pickup or delivery, and they have family meals for four.
- Get free delivery, curbside pickup and complete meal options, including rotisserie chicken, ham and turkey, from Boston Market.
- Burger King is offering free delivery, and they have Whopper meals and family bundle specials.
- Cafe Sunflower‘s locations are open for takeout and delivery for plant-based meals.
- CHG Restaurants are open for pickup and delivery, and they’re offering family meals to serve groups of various sizes.
- Chick-fil-A is serving food through the drive-thru, takeout or delivery.
- Order Chicken Salad Chick for pickup.
- With free delivery through March 31, get Chipotle at your door for burritos, burrito bowls, tacos and more.
- Chopt is open for takeout and delivery.
- Order City Barbeque with DoorDash.
- CRU Food & Wine Bar offers takeout, along with family style meals that feed 2-4.
- Darden Restaurants (Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, Yard House, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze and Eddie’s V) are offering takeout service.
- Get Del Taco delivered for free for burritos, tacos, quesadillas, nachos and more.
- Denny’s delivery fees have been waived through April 12. Order breakfast all day, including crepes, pancakes and omelettes, or get burgers, seafood, steak and more.
- Order bbq, family meals, whole meats and more from Dickey’s Barbecue Pit with pickup or delivery.
- Doc Chey’s Noodle House is offering pickup and delivery. See their daily specials online. Order online through their website or with Uber Eats or DoorDash.
- Order Egg Harbor Cafe for curbside pickup for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
- Farm Burger is offering curbside pickup or delivery. The Peachtree Corners and Midtown Atlanta/Whole Foods Markets locations have temporarily closed.
- Fellini’s Pizza is offering curbside pickup.
- Order First Watch for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
- Get 35% off your Flower Child online order with code FLOWER35.
- Fogo To-Go from Fogo de Chão consists of individual meals, burgers, a la carte meats, ready-to-grill cuts and more.
- The Flying Biscuit Cafe offers carry-out and curbside pickup, or you can have it delivered with Grubhub or Uber Eats.
- Get Freshii to-go, through the app or with delivery.
- Order Galla’s Pizza online for pickup or delivery. Options include pizzas, pastas, fingers, wings and more, while kids have their own pizza menu.
- Goldberg’s Fine Foods is offering curbside service or delivery.
- Get burgers to-go or through DoorDash from Grindhouse Killer Burgers; Athens and Sweet Auburn Market locations closed through March.
- Grub is open for to-go and curbside pickup, and they have family meal boxes for a family of four and quarantine kits.
- Get fried chicken, sides, kids’ meals, pies and more from Gus’s Fried Chicken World Famous.
- Order direct delivery with gusto! for family meals for five.
- HOBNOB Neighborhood Tavern/Lazy Llama Cantina offer curbside pickup or delivery, and they have a family special that feeds 4-6 people.
- Huey Luey’s has online ordering for pickup for Mexican and Tex-Mex fares.
- Get pickup or delivery with The Iberian Pig, which has family meals serving 2-6.
- Get 20% off your first online order with IHOP. They have a limited menu available for delivery and pickup.
- Inspire Brands’ companies, Arby’s, Jimmy John’s, Sonic, Buffalo Wild Wings and Rusty Taco, are available through drive-thru, pickup or curbside service.
- Most of J. Christopher’s metro Atlanta locations are open for carry-out and delivery; Peachtree City, Crabapple and Dunwoody locations have temporarily closed.
- Place a takeout order or through the drive-thru at Jim ‘N Nick’s Bar-B-Q.
- Johnny’s Pizza is open for pickup, curbside pickup or delivery at most of their metro Atlanta locations.
- Get poke bowls, juices, wraps, smoothies, salads and more at Kale Me Crazy for pickup or delivery.
- Order KFC online for free delivery, and they currently have a 2 for $6 and a $20 fill-up deal.
- Order Local Expedition, which offers community meals to-go feeding 2-5 people.
- Get takeout, curbside pickup and delivery through Postmates or DoorDash with Loving Hut.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy has free delivery with DoorDash on all orders over $15 for the next 30 days.
- Get sandwiches, burgers, meatloaf and more, while kids enjoy pizza, burgers, quesadilla and more to-go or with curbside pickup from Marlow’s Tavern.
- McDonald’s offers delivery through Uber Eats. You can also pickup food through the drive-thru.
- Order Mod Pizza for curbside or delivery.
- Get tacos, nachos, quesadillas, stacks and kids’ meals delivered to your door with Moe’s Southwestern Grill, which is currently offering free delivery.
- Moxie Burger and Moxie Taco are available for curbside pickup or delivery.
- NaanStop has curbside pickup and delivery.
- Get Newk’s Eatery delivered or with curbside pickup for soups, sandwiches, pizza and more.
- Order online and get free delivery with O’Charley’s. They’re offering family-style meals, starting at $29.99 that serve a family of six.
- The Original Hot Dog Factory is open for takeout or delivery.
- Order online or through the Qdoba app for pickup or get delivery through DoorDash and Uber Eats.
- Roasters is serving takeout for chicken, meatloaf, pork and more, while kids can get a hot dog, ribs, chicken tenders and more.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill is offering pickup and delivery. Their “Feast for Five” is available Sun.-Thur. starting at 4 p.m.
- Get Ruby Tuesday to-go, and they are offering free delivery through April.
- Call Slope’s BBQ for takeout or curbside pickup for their BBQ, sandwiches, hot dogs and more, and kids can get ribs, chicken, grilled cheese and more.
- Souper Jenny is offering takeout, with delivery at their Westside location.
- Pick up Steak ‘n Shake by online ordering with carry-out or delivery. Of course, this restaurant is famous for their steakburgers and milkshakes.
- Order Superica online for takeout at one of their four metro locations or have it delivered.
- Order pickup or delivery through Uber Eats, DoorDash, Grubhub or Postmates for Taco Mac.
- Order Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe for sandwiches, quinoa bowls, gyros and more, and you can get dinners for four people.
- Order Three Dollar Cafe for pickup or delivery for sandwiches, kings, burgers and more.
- Order quesadillas, nachos, burritos, empanadas and more from Tijuana Joe’s with Grubhub.
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen has pickup and delivery for stir fry, noodles, curry and more; Georgia Tech and Akers Mill Square locations are temporarily closed.
- Order Tropical Smoothie Cafe with carryout or delivery for smoothies, flatbreads, quesadillas and more.
- Unsukay Concepts’ restaurants, Muss & Turner’s, Local Three Kitchen & Bar and MTH Pizza, are offering curbside and carry-out. Get sandwiches, salads, steak, a family meal for 4-5 people, pizza and more.
- Order Varuni Napoli‘s salads, white pizzas, red pizzas or build your own.
- Get Vinny’s NY Pizza for pickup or delivery.
- Vintage Pizzeria is offering curbside pickup of their calzones, pizzas, pastas and more.
- Waffle House is available through to-go or carryout.
- Order Willy’s Mexicana Grill with DoorDash. Get a taco box that feeds 4-6 people.
- Which Wich? is currently offering free delivery.
- Place an order online at Your Pie or through their app. Signature pizzas include the Ischia, Nat and Lineage, or build your own.
- Zoes Kitchen is offering curbside or delivery, along with family dinners for six; Emory, Decatur, Sandy Springs and East Cobb locations have closed.
- Order Brimstone Restaurant & Tavern for curbside pickup or delivery through Grubhub.
- Get Chiringa’s elevated beach food for takeout.
- Holmes has a takeout menu, or get their items delivered through DoorDash or Uber Eats, including family meals for two.
- Loyal Q and Brew has delivery and pickup for grain bowls, sandwiches, bbq, ribs and more.
- Get Minnie Olivia Pizzeria for pickup or delivery with Uber Eats or Postmates.
- Amalfi Pizza is offering curbside pickup and delivery with a limited menu of appetizers, salads, pizzas and pastas.
- Get curbside service or delivery with Bonton‘s takeout menu, which also has family meals for two.
- Call Bone Garden Cantina to place an order, and you can also get a tamale family special.
- Order D.B.A. Barbecue for pickup or delivery for sandwiches, meats, meats by the pound and more.
- DAS BBQ’s takeout menu includes meats by the pound or as a sandwich and regular or pint-sized sides.
- Takeout for El Tesoro is available for taqueria-style food from Mexico.
- Figs & Honey Catering is offering takeout or free delivery for individual or family-style meals.
- Order Full Commission for baked goods, pastries, coffee, dinners and more for pickup.
- Call or email The General Muir for family-style meals to-go.
- Get snacks, cleaning supplies, home goods and more delivered with goPuff.
- Order Junior’s Pizza online.
- Moe’s Original BBQ is available for takeout and delivery. Try the family packs or large portions.
- Order Nina & Rafi for Detroit-style pizzas, including a gluten-free option.
- Petit Chou offers family meal specials for to-go or delivery.
- Call Rising Son for pickup orders, and they’re offering a fried chicken meal for four.
- Arnette’s Chop Shop offers a four-course meal for a family of four for pickup.
- Brack’s Kitchen is offering takeout, and they have family packs for 4-8 people.
- Order chef-prepared meals from Buena Vida or Big Sky Buckhead.
- Buckhead Life Restaurant Group‘s stores are available for delivery on DoorDash.
- Order a pizza, calzone, flatbread, salad, sandwich and more from Buckhead Pizza Co. Available for delivery or pickup with online ordering.
- The Southern Gentleman is open for takeout, curbside pickup or delivery and has family dinners for four.
- Order online for pickup or delivery from Varasano’s Pizzeria. Items include salads, pasta, traditional and specialty pizzas and more.
- Lagarde American Eatery has a limited menu available for curbside pickup.
- Order lunch or dinner to-go from The Farmhouse at Serenbe, or get prepared meals for four people.
- Hattie Marie’s is open for takeout for bbq, meat plates, seafood and more.
- Order takeout or curbside with Athens Pizza for specialty pizzas or build your own, and kids’ items include chicken fingers, cheese sticks, cheese pizza, calzones and more.
- Avellino’s is open for curbside pickup or delivery.
- Avondale Pizza Cafe & O’Keefe’s Pub offers takeout.
- Currently operating as a soup kitchen, Brick Store Pub is offering soups and sandwiches for free, although donations are welcomed.
- Get pickup from Cafe Alsace, and check out their daily specials on Facebook or Instagram.
- Call or order online for pickup or delivery, or get delivery through Uber Eats, DoorDash or Postmates for Chai Pani.
- Get takeout from Kitchen Six, and kids choose from chicken fingers, mac and cheese, burger and more.
- Mojo Pizza n Pub is offering delivery or pickup. Try their New York-style pizza with a sesame seed edge, and they also have a gluten-free crust and vegan cheese.
- Place an order for no. 246 for pasta family-style or pizza family-style for two, as well as dessert, salads and snacks.
- Order Sapori di Napoli. Try pizzas, pastas, calzones and more.
- Get takeout, pickup or delivery from Universal Joint.
- Wahoo! Grill is offering curbside pickup and delivery. Their daily menu is available on their website, Facebook or Instagram.
- Camelia’s Pizza offers delivery for pastas, burgerwiches, pizzas, paninis and more.
- Hampton + Hudson has transformed into a General Store, offering food and necessities for pickup and delivery, including toilet paper, soap, milk and more. Pub food consists of family meals for 4-6 people.
- Get to-go and curbside pickup from Holy Taco. Try chimichangas, enchiladas, quesadillas and more.
- Mavericks Cantina is open for takeout and delivery, and kids can choose from quesadillas, enchiladas or tacos.
- JimPa’s Catering is open for curbside takeout, or get it delivered through DoorDash or Uber Eats, including family meals.
- Order family meals or pantry items from The Butcher The Baker for pickup.
- Marietta Pizza Co. offers delivery, takeout and curbside pickup. Food options include wings, subs, stromboli and calzone, pizza and more.
- Piastra has curbside pickup or delivery, and you can watch live cooking demonstrations on Facebook.
- Order curbside pickup from Suburban Tap Tavern & Grille or get it delivered with Uber Eats. Taste wings, burgers, sandwiches, wraps, tacos and more.
- Get Cowboy Chicken with curbside service, pickup or delivery.
- Empire State South is offering family meals that feed four.
- “Grab & Go” with Ray’s New York Pizza.
- Get YEAH! BURGER delivered with Zifty. Try one of their burgers, or build your own with your favorite toppings. The Virginia-Highland location has temporarily closed.
- Enjoy Murphy’s takeout menu, which includes burgers, sandwiches, meatloaf and more, as well as takeout dinners for four.
- The Fickle Pickle serves takeout. Try their delicious Southern specialties, like fried green tomatoes, and kids can get chicken tenders, grilled cheese and more.
- Get brick oven Neapolitan pizza from Pizzeria Lucca.
- Get takeout from Aldo’s.
- Apron + Ladle has breakfast, lunch, coffees, cappuccinos and more.
- Order Big B’s Fish Joint for curbside pickup or delivery.
- Bogartz Food Artz has pickup and delivery service.
- Breadwinner Cafe & Bakery has takeout, curbside pickup and delivery with Uber Eats.
- Place an order with Buon Fornello for takeout or curbside pickup. Grab one of their pasta meal kits or take-and-bake pasta pans.
- Buttermilk Kitchen is offering a limited menu for pickup or delivery, including quart-sized signature items.
- Order Cafe I Am online for coffees, teas, baked goods, paninis and more.
- Order Casa de Quesadilla with Grubhub.
- Chapmans is offering takeout, curbside pickup and delivery with Uber Eats. Order Thursday Night Family Meals.
- Get Chinese Dhaba through pickup or delivery for Chinese-Indian fare.
- Cibo e Beve is open for takeout, curbside pickup or delivery off of their regular or family style menus.
- Call ahead for pickup or order online with Cupanion’s Kitchen + Coffee.
- Call to order Donkey’s Mexican Bar & Grill for Mexican cuisine.
- Get acai bowls, pitaya bowls, kale bowls, smoothies, coffee and more from Frutta Bowls.
- Latin American Fuego Mundo now has online ordering, or you can pick your food up for 10% off curbside service.
- Order Hearth Pizza Tavern for burgers, sandwiches, pizzas and more.
- Order Il Forno NY Pizza & Pasta for pizzas, calzones and more, while kids can choose from chicken tenders, spaghetti with meatballs or cheese pizza.
- Order Ju-C Bar for juices, smoothies, bowls, wraps, salads and more.
- Nam Kitchen is offering carry-out for pho or bowls for kids, banh mi, vermicelli bowls and more.
- Order takeout or delivery through Uber Eats or DoorDash from Napoli New York Pizza.
- Order Okiboru Tsukemen & Ramen for pickup, and get ramen and an appetizer or tsukemen and an appetizer for two.
- Get pickup or curbside service with Porter Pizza and Brewery.
- Delivery and takeout is available at Rumi’s Kitchen in Sandy Springs; their Avalon location is temporarily closed.
- Get a free immunity boost with curbside pickup from Rush Bowls.
- Order Southern Bistro, and they’re currently offering family meals to-go, which feed four people.
- Strive Foods offers pickup or delivery, and they’re offering weekly meal plans.
- Thai Restaurant of Sandy Springs is offering online ordering for to-go for noodles, fried rice, curry and more.
- Call Tony’s Sports Bar & Grill for takeout or curbside pickup for wings, pizza, Tex-Mex, pasta and more.
- Tupelo Honey Cafe has a to-go menu, as well as family meals with a protein, three sides and four biscuits.
- Batter Cookie Dough is offering free delivery to certain neighborhoods on select days; the Ponce City Market location is closed.
- Order from DaVinci’s Donuts’ Alpharetta, Sandy Springs and Dawsonville locations.
- Doughnut Dollies is available for takeout.
- Order Jardi Chocolates for curbside pickup.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams is available through delivery.
- Get King of Pops delivered (you can also order chili pops).
- Nothing Bundt Cakes has delivery and curbside pickup.
- Order Tiff’s Treats‘ delicious cookies and sweets for pickup or delivery.
- Yogli Mogli in Douglasville is open for takeout or pickup.
- Order desserts and coffee from Zambawango.