11 Baby and Kid Products to Show Your Pride for Atlanta
No one is too young to sport their Atlanta pride –and what shows Atlanta pride more than shopping local? We scoured the city to find Atlanta based stores that create items about our city.
1. Check out the “Little Peach” onesie above from Little Tribe. An offshoot of Crafted (which sells tons of ATL items), Little Tribe is a pop up store in Lenox that sells baby and kid items.
2. Your favorite toddler will look adorable in the Atlanta shirts above from Little Tribe.
3. Kids can show their Atlanta pride and keep their money safe with a change purse from Georgia Gifts and More. Georgia Gifts and More has a brick and mortar shop near spaghetti junction and also an online store. They have several other items for kids including I Heart Atlanta t-shirts.
4. Atlanta based online store The Little Nest boasts plenty of homegrown shirts, onesies and bibs with nods to Atlanta. Look closely at this football style onesie and you will see the Atlanta skyline.
5. The Beehive in Edgewood features lots of local designers (including The Little Nest featured above). Mariama Davis sells her Climb collection there and online. She is known for creating witty, cute items including this “Homegrown ATLIEN” onesie.
6. Kids will surely get lots of smiles and comments when they sport the “Atlanta-Where the Cool Kids Live” shirt, also from The Little Nest.
7. For bigger kids and mom and dad, pick up an ATL hat at The Merchant at Krog Street Market.
9. Kids love to support their favorite sports teams. Here in Atlanta we have our pick of the Braves, the Falcons, the Hawks and Atlanta United. The best way to purchase gear from these teams is to go straight to the source–their team brick and mortar stores and their websites. Baby Braves and their parents will go gaga over these baseball onesies.
11. Got a kid who loves to help dry the dishes? Pick up this Georgia dish towel at the Merchant at Krog Street Market and Howell Mill.