Sales Account Executive Position Open
Atlanta Parent is hiring a part-time sales advertising account executive to develop existing and potential sales partnerships with local businesses. The ideal candidate loves Atlanta and loves to help businesses reach out to local moms and dads.
Atlanta Parent Magazine is an award-winning, locally-owned print and online media organization. We emphasize reader-friendly, down-to-earth content with a distinctly local focus. For more than 33 years, Atlanta Parent reaches more than 270,000 parents every month through our monthly print magazine, atlantaparent.com on desktop and mobile, enewsletters, social media, and local events.
- Partner with businesses to develop integrated marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including print, digital, and events. This will include focusing on smaller clients, marketplace ads and our online directory.
- Identify and prospect new clients for our print publications, digital publications, and events.
- Manage the sales cycle of your clients from start to finish.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Represent Atlanta Parent at our Family Festival, Camp Expos and community events.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Two years minimum experience in sales.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience in MS Office and CRM platforms.
Compensation based on experience and expertise.
Please submit cover letter and resume when you apply for this position. Email to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org