Johns Creek Montessori School of Georgia
6450 East Johns Crossing, Johns Creek
Johns Creek Montessori School of GA provides excellence in Montessori education for children 8 weeks to six years old.
- JCMSOG provides an authentic Montessori environment, where each individual’s needs are respected and everyone works together for the good of the community. The focus is always on helping the children to develop themselves in a caring, peaceful environment.
- We help children develop independence, aiding their physical, emotional, and cognitive development.
- Each of our vibrant classroom communities are outfitted with high quality Montessori materials designed to meet each child's individual needs, so that no matter a child's learning style or pace, we have the right equipment on hand to give him exactly what he needs.
- All of our teachers, or Community Guides, have completed specialized Montessori studies and are trained to work with each child individually, guiding them to the activities best suited for that child’s developmental needs.
- Our multi-age classrooms allow for non-competitive, mutually beneficial relationships between children. The younger children learn by observing the older children. The older children test their learning by repeating lessons for their younger friends.
Johns Creek Montessori School of Georgia. Sowing the seeds of learning.