North Cobb Christian School Summer Camps
4500 Eagle Drive, Kennesaw
NCCS Summer Camps ARE ON for 2020, beginning May 26 – July 31! We’re offering ALL the summer fun, buckets of lifelong memories, and lots of outside time … in a small-group format with the utmost adherence to CDC guidelines and Governor Kemp’s criteria for summer camps. Full safety protocols include small groups of less than 9 people including camp leaders, state-of-the-art disinfection systems, staggered pick-up and drop-off times, socially distanced locations throughout our 50-acre campus, daily deep cleanings of all camp areas, temperature checks for all campers and staff, and more. The health of our campers and camp staff is our top priority. Camp offerings include Camp Eagle, along with a variety of themed camps, including Legos, Driver’s Ed, College Bootcamp, Reading, Writing, Sports Camps, Art Camps and more! We are committed to balancing the developmental, physical and social needs of our children during these summer months with a top commitment to safety. We are also offering a 100-percent, risk-free refund policy.
COVID-compliant plans for NCCS Summer Camps:
- Summer Camps will be available May 26 – July 31, with strict adherence to the CDC criteria for summer camps.
- We will stagger pick-up and drop-off times to follow social-distancing protocols. Daily attendance will also be tracked.
- Parents / guardians will remain in their vehicles during camp drop-off and pick-up. Parents / guardians will not be allowed within camp areas or inside any buildings on campus.
- Temperature checks will be done on all camp staff and every camper before admittance into camp each day.
- A deep-cleaning fee of $15 per half-day camp and $25 per full-day camp has been added to the rate for each camp, to cover the employment of two additional facilities members who will be solely responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all camp areas daily.
- A state-of-the-art hydrostatic sprayer graded to kill the coronavirus will be utilized to disinfect all camp areas. The disinfectant has a two-week kill-time for viruses, and the campus will be retreated every two weeks.
- Additionally, every camp area will be disinfected daily, including all toys, supplies, desks and surfaces.
- Sharing of food, drinks and toys will be prohibited.
- Portable hand-sanitizer stations will be available throughout camp, and regular hand-washing will be practiced.
- All off-campus field trips are being canceled, to keep campers onsite in our controlled, socially distanced, and safe environments.
- Camps will be spread across campus to allow for social distancing.
- Each room will be limited to nine or fewer people, including camp leaders.
- Face masks will be optional for camp leaders; parents can send face masks with their children, if they would like to. (The camp is not requiring or providing face masks for campers.)