Best Spring Festivals in Atlanta
Atlanta Dogwood Festival
From cotton candy and children’s crafts to multi-cultural nibbles and activities, there’s much for families to enjoy at spring festivals across the metro area. With family fun in mind, these are our picks for the best spring festivals in Atlanta and nearby communities. This list is in chronological order; we include a link to more information.
Georgia Renaissance Festival
1. Georgia Renaissance Festival, now through June 2, Fairburn
2. Lemonade Days, now through April 21, Brook Run Park, Dunwoody
3. Atlanta Dogwood Festival, April 19-21, Piedmont Park, Midtown Atlanta
4. Inman Park Festival, April 26-28, just east of downtown Atlanta in Inman Park
5. Fiesta Atlanta, May 5, Centennial Olympic Park, downtown Atlanta
Sweet Auburn Springfest
6. Sweet Auburn Springfest, May 10-12, near downtown Atlanta
7. South Fulton Community Rodeo and Festival, May 11, College Park
8. Cherokee County Indian Festival & Mother’s Day Pow Wow, May 11-12, Canton
9. Marietta Greek Festival, May 17-19, Marietta
10. Decatur Arts Festival, May 24-26, Decatur
For more information on these festivals and other spring fests, click here.