1. Build a fort.
2. Make sock puppets and put on a puppet show.
3. Create a dance routine to your favorite song.
4. Throw a party for your pets.
5. Plan a family game night.
6. Start a journal.
7. Find a pen pal.
8. List all the things you want to be when you grow up.
9. Play Checkers.
10. Build a house of cards.
11. Memorize and recite all 50 states.
12. Look into the history of your home or neighborhood.
13. Try a crabwalk race.
14. Make homemade ice cream.
15. Create a time capsule and bury it in the backyard.
16. Learn Chess.
17. Start a collection; striped rocks, perhaps, or baby rattles?
18. Write and direct a family play.
19. Learn to juggle.
20. Bake cookies using recipe that’s new to you.
21. Make music with homemade instruments.
22. Draw a comic strip.
23. Cover the floor with balloons and stage a dance party.
24. Warm up with hot apple cider.
25. Create a centerpiece for the dining room table.